Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Review of DON PEPIN GARCIA BLACK LABEL ROBUSTO HABANO

Originally submitted at Thompson Cigar

The beloved Black Label, a medium to full-bodied smoke that Cigar Insider awarded the prestigious 92 rating. The magical flavor of the Black Label leaves you finding Don Pepin Garcia's deft touch with tobacco entrancing.


Definitely earned its 92

By Magicianary from Ozark MO on 4/21/2013

 

5out of 5

Pros: Great Flavor, Undamaged Wrapper, Easy To Light, Well Constructed, Good Draw

Best Uses: Events, Special Occasions

Describe Yourself: Aspiring Aficionado

I received this as a part of a Premium sampler.
Easy light, easy draw, good strong ash, mild, easy flavor. Other than the cost being a little bit more than I care to spend for an everyday cigar (even with Thompson's great pricing), this would be a great everyday cigar.

I will definitely keep this one in mind for a future way to treat myself!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment