Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Review of VICTOR SINCLAIR EXCLUSIVO SAMPLER 2-FER TORO

Originally submitted at Thompson Cigar

The Victor Sinclair Exclusivo Toro Sampler is a wonderful sampling of excellent mild to medium Toro cigars. These Victor Sinclair Exclusivo cigars display top shelf qualities that turn them into true humidor treasures. When they are offered as a 2-fer sampler, the result is an excellent assortment ...


A good variety sampler

By Magicianary from Ozark MO on 5/15/2013

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy Light, Good draw, Even burn

Best Uses: Gift, Every day

Was this a gift?: No

In general I like the Victor Sinclair brand. I was surprised that I really enjoyed the Connecticut wrap Cabinet 99 as I am more of a Maduro fan. The only one that I wouldn't buy again was the Sun-cured.

This was a great value.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment