Monday, April 8, 2013

My Review of MIRAFLOR PYRAMID HABANO

Originally submitted at Thompson Cigar

Master blender Radhames Perez rejuvenated MiraFlor to great success and now he’s offering it in a limited edition Pyramid shape. Handmade in the Dominican Republic, the medium-bodied beauty boasts an oily Habano wrapper blanketing Dominican Criollo ’98, Ligero Criollo and Seco Criollo fillers, and ...


I like this cigar!

By Magicianary from Ozark MO on 4/8/2013

 

4out of 5

Pros: Well Constructed, Easy To Light, Good Draw, Great Flavor, Undamaged Wrapper

Cons: Wrapper Imperfections

Best Uses: Gifts

Describe Yourself: Aspiring Aficionado

I would definitely buy this cigar again! Great medium-mild flavor. I like the size; just right for when you don't have a lot of time to enjoy a long smoking cigar.
I had a couple of issues with the end falling apart but solved it by making a much smaller cut.

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. Under "Best Uses" I should have also included a good daily cigar.

    ReplyDelete