Friday, April 12, 2013

My Review of VICTOR SINCLAIR CABINET 99 TORO CONNECTICUT

Originally submitted at Thompson Cigar

Jose Dominguez may have earned his place among fellow master blenders for his keen sense of taste and quality, but he’s also garnered respect for making his cigars affordable. The brand new Victor Sinclair Cabinet ’99 is yet another of his masterpieces. Handcrafted with an Ecuadorian Connecticut wr...


Pleasantly surprised

By Magicianary from Ozark MO on 4/12/2013

 

4out of 5

Pros: Good Flavor, Well constructed, Easy Light, Even burn

Best Uses: Every day

Was this a gift?: No

I really don't feel like I have experienced enough cigars to give a 5 star rating. I am more partial to darker wraps and bolder taste. However, this Connecticut wrap was exceptional. Good mild flavor to the end.
I bought it as a part of a sampler, but will buy it on its own in the future. I'll be selfish with the few that I have now. My friends will have to wait until I have more of them before I share them!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment