Monday, February 1, 2016

ACID Atom Maduro Robusto

Wow!
Why have I not tried these ACID cigars before?
I have to say this is one of the best samplers that I have purchased from Thompson Cigar Co. I have enjoyed everyone that I have sampled and may be regretting that I have shared a few (not really). At least I know that I have shared a quality cigar.
If you have not tried ACID Cigars, I highly recommend the sampler tin from Thompson.



This Nicaraguan long leaf with the lightly herbal infused Maduro wrapper is great. It burns cool and has a subtle sweet taste that is left on the tongue from the infusion. Even though I am becoming more of a fan of the lighter wrappers, I will consider this dark robusto for a future purchase.

I have a number of reviews to catch up on, so you can expect regular posts for a week or so.
For now, I'm going to sit in the sun on my Ozark deck and enjoy the warm February afternoon and a good cigar.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment